Each group will create contracts with me about their projects. The contracts are due Monday, February 7 (BY NOON), though each will need to be approved by me & may need to be tweaked before that happens. Each contract must include:
- Mission statement (describe project)
- Include audience and advertising and project/data sustainability models
- Tools planning on using
- Include suggested location for project URL (“slug”) on umwhistory.org (unless we have talked about another location for your project).
- Schedule of milestones (when critical pieces are completed and/or ready to present)
- Basic division of labor (including project roles)
- Other items to include somewhere
- Accessibility plans
NOTE: These contracts may be revised as the semester goes on, though only with good reasons and only after a meeting with me.
Published Contracts — As of 2/15/2022